Dr. V. Ram Mohan Reddy
Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
MBBS, MS (Orth) (PGI), M.Sc (Orth. Engineering) (UK)
FRCS (Edn) (UK), FRCS (Orth) (UK), CCT (UK)
Knee and Hip replacements, Sports surgery of the knee trauma surgery
Dr. Ram is Currently Employed as a senior orthopaedic consultant At Continental Hospitals (www.drrammohanreddy.com) In Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Dr. Rammohan has been awarded Certificate of completion of surgical training (CCT) and enlisted in the specialist Register as a fully qualified orthopaedic surgeon with license to practice as an independent consultant by General Medical Council (GMC), United Kingdom. He has also completed an engineering degree in UK related to materials and designs of implants used in joint replacements and fractures fixation.
- MS in Orthopaedics from PGIMER,Chandigarh,India, 1995.
- FRCSEd from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 1999.
- MSc in Orthopaedic Engineering from Cardiff University, UK. 2003.
- FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK,2008,
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in trauma and Orthopaedics from Joint Commission for Higher Surgical Training UK, June 2009.
- Advanced fellowship training in Knee &Hips Joint Replacement,Australia,2010.
- Advanced fellowship training in Knee sports surgery uk,2010.
- Advanced Fellowship training in Knee Arthroscopy and Arthoplasty Leicester,uk.
- Ex-consultant Orthopaedic surgeon United lincolnstire hospitals, UK.
Clinical & Surgical Expertise
15 years of international experience (UK & Australia) in knee and hip replacements, sports surgery to repair or reconstruct ligaments of the knee using keyhole (arthroscopic) techniques.
Vast Expertise in :
a) Performing complex primary knee replacements for deformed knees, partial knee replacements for arthritis in one compartment.
b) Performing revision knee replacements: Re-operations for failed knee and hip replacements due to infections, loosening, dislocations, pain and stiffness due to malalignment, fractures after replacements.
c) Primary cemented and uncemented primary hip replacements, revision hip replacements.
d) Complex fractures fixation (trauma surgery) of both upper and lower limbs.
e) Upper and lower limb fractures fixation including articular and periarticular fractures
Contact Details :
Phone : +91 40 67 000 000
Mobile : +91 9542777180
Eamil : email@example.com